Cherry

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fun in the Sun: Girls' Weekend

Today I'm celebrating how lucky I am to have such an amazing family.  Coming from a large family is a unique and fun experience.  My mom is one of six and I have numerous cousins.  Last year the women in my family started a new tradition of joining together for "Girls' Weekend".  This past weekend, 22 beautiful, talented and amazing women joined together in Cedarsburg, WI to celebrate my grandmother and our spend some quality time together. 

And as if that wasn't enough... Cedarsburg, WI is home of an amazing cookie cutter shop, which I spent quite some time in, adding quite a few new cutters to my collection.

Needless to say, I was asked to make cookies for Girls' Weekend.  Here's what I cam up with for the "Fun in the Sun" theme: sand dollars, sunglasses, margaritas and flamingos.





No comments:

Post a Comment