Cherry

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

On the 1st Day of Christmas...


Day 1
To kickoff my 25 days of Christmas Baking Challenge, I started off with these cutesy Christmas Cupcake Cookies. Happy December!

Along with my commitment to 25 days of baking, I'm setting out to get 25 bake good sales. I hear all the time that I should sell my treats, but I have always struggled with "promoting myself", but I know in my heart that this is what I truly love to do. The treats I make are a labor of love and a real passion that I enjoy sharing with others. If you are reading today's blog, I hope that you will consider placing an order. Whether it's a cookie order for a friend, cake or cupcakes for an upcoming celebration, or a cookie decorating party for your little one's birthday, I am happy to work with you to find the right treat for the occasion.

Thank You (and wish me luck on both my challenges)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment