Cherry

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Scream for Ice Cream!


These ice cream cookies are part of a larger project (check back soon for complete project details). I was super happy with the way they turned out. They were extra easy to make. A couple of tips: use a very small tip when piping the stripes on the cone and allow the icing to dry while the cookie is flat (I stood mine up and the pink icing ran into the white on some of mine).

I also recently saw someone making cookies on a stick and they inserted the stick immediately after the cookie came out of the oven... I was doing it before they were baked. I will definitely try it their way; it looks much easier!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lindsay! Just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I bought a similar cookie at the bookstore last weekend, I bet yours are even yummier!

    ReplyDelete